Trong khuôn khổ cong ty seo tphcm chương trình hợp tác mat goc tieng anh bat dau tu dau giảng dạy tiếng Anh tại nước ngoài shop ao thun si tphcm của ở các nước châu Á, trong đó có Thái Lan, tìm tu vung tieng anh Cộng đồng Học Tiếng Anh Online cho người đi làm, Danh sách các trung tâm anh ngữ Hà Nội. Bài viết dưới đây tổng hợp những danh sách những trung tâm anh ngữ có thâm niên lâu tại ..tiếng anh trẻ em theo mô hình 1-1 cùng website học tiếng nhật online miễn phí học kèm
shopping-bag 0
Items : 0
Subtotal : $0.00
View Cart Check Out

From the Borough to the Boxing Ring: Dylan Conway to Make Pro Boxing Debut

Port Melbourne Premiership star Dylan Conway will cap a unique journey next Saturday 17th November when he makes his professional boxing debut at the Melbourne Pavilion.


Having participated in an amateur fight a couple of years back, the big-bodied Borough forward has since held ambitions to enter the professional ranks; and decided that the conclusion of the 2018 football season would be as good a time as any to make it happen.


“I rang up David Hegarty from Tarneit Boxing and said I wanted to have a professional fight,” Conway said.


“He (David) said ‘come down and we will see.’”


Conway said that it had been “full on” and “a lot of hard work” in terms of learning the craft of boxing since making that commitment, particularly as he often juggled his 2018 football commitments at the Borough with his boxing training.


“Throughout the footy season I was doing some boxing sessions for some extra fitness, and then when the season ended I went to fight camp,” he said.


“It has been a 10-week lead-up towards the fight, with 2-3 sessions per day consisting of pad work, sparring, running, gym work and the assault bike.”


Conway said that he dropped a massive 7kg to ensure that he was at 84kg for the upcoming weigh-in.


“I knew I would have to work hard to be the fittest and lightest I have been in a long time, but it’s been extremely rewarding.”



On the field, Conway said that he was left feeling “very disappointed” with himself and the team in 2018, believing that the club had “let something slip” in narrowly going down to eventual Premiers Box Hill in the Elimination Final.


Beyond his forthcoming bout, Conway said that his additional training had resulted in his overall fitness being the best it has been in his VFL career, and that he was “very excited” about what 2019 had in store.


Dylan’s fight will be the second on the card of the upcoming ‘Fight Night’ at the Melbourne Pavilion next Saturday 17th November.


The Night itself is sold out, however there are tables still available which include a 3-course meal and beverages. In this regard, if any Borough fans are interested in attending to support Dylan next Saturday night they should make an enquiry by contacting the club.


The fight will also be streamed live online at http://www.liveboxing.com.au/.



Article: Sam Wharton.


Image Credits: Tarneit Boxing / Dylan Conway / Jenny Tserkezids.